Until today, when you purchased a laser coder, you had to take into account both present needs and try to look into the future – how can you know how your coding requirements will change over the next few years?
ID Technology’s new Macsa SPA (Scaleable Product Architecture) laser system makes this easier by being the first laser that is modular – it is now possible to create the perfect laser for any application, knowing that modules can be changed in future to reconfigure the laser as needed. Macsa is already well known as the most innovative laser manufacturer and this new product builds on this expertise.
The SPA laser system consists of five main modules:
- The laser source tube itself
- The printhead which includes the scanning galvo motors, mirrors and lenses
- The enclosure – comes standard with IP54 environmental protection, with the laser tube and electrics protected to IP65. Dust and water are enemies of laser longevity so the enhanced enclosure of the SPA is a big step forward.
- Controller and software – the new touchscreen controller brings a new level of simplicity and control to your laser coding. The new design makes it The new HMI makes it easy to design sophisticated print formats. One touchscreen can control up to 12 lasers.
- Electronics – in this module are the new modular power supply and Macsa’s latest dual processor control board. Using the dual processor system allows one core to manage printing and one to handle data. This allows for higher outputs on data intensive applications.SPA is available now, from ID Technology, in 10W and 30W CO2 versions. Other types will be introduced soon.
Want to get started on improving your product coding? Contact us today – 888-438-3242 Option#3 or you can contact me directly at email@example.com. We’ll get you in touch with one of our product coding specialists who can help you every step of the way!