Why Attend This Tradeshow?
It may be hard to justify a day out of the office, or even a few hours, when so many things can come up in a manufacturing environment, often without notice.
That’s exactly why you should consider attending the upcoming Design and Manufacturing Show of New England, Electronics New England, and the BIOMEDevice – three shows in one.
You’ll have access to resources for current projects, networking opportunities, up-front view on research, new products, and technology, or educational opportunities.
The exhibit area is all three combined. Be sure to register online with Promo Code “BB” for free admission to the Expo Hall.
Find resources to solve your toughest medical device design, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging challenges.
Meet suppliers for all your manufacturing needs from start to finish, including Design, Materials and Components, Assembly, Quality Control, and final packaging.
Explore first-hand the latest developments, technologies, products, and services for all phases of electronic manufacturing.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Boston, Massachusetts
April 10 – 11, 2013
Visit WincoID – Label, Barcode and RFID for Manufacturing
WincoID will be exhibiting at the show. Be sure to drop by Booth#247 to see how barcode, labeling, and RFID solutions are used to maximize efficiency and productivity in the manufacturing environments.
- Need help with labeling your products?
- Are you ready for Unique Identification or UDI compliance and traceability?
- Are you using barcodes for better tracking of goods from receiving raw materials to shipping of finished goods?
- Do you maintain traceability of your product and components in the event of a recall, quality control and warranty support?
- Are you using the right label to perform under the toughest conditions such as high heat processing, exposure to chemicals, moisture, irregular surfaces, grease and more can provide reliable identification of parts, finished products and tracking through the entire supply chain.
Visit WincoID at Booth#247. And remember, it’s free admission to the Exhibit Hall when you register on line, enter Promotion Code “BB” and bring a copy to the show.
Contact WincoID or call David Holliday at 603-598-1553 X237 for answers to your barcoding questions or label requirements.