The International Deli Dairy Bakery Association (IDDBA) is hosting its 2023 event at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, June 4 – 6.
We are exhibiting at Booth 1139 with labeling and coding solutions from our ID Technology, EPI and Code Tech brands.
If you need help with labeling your products, shipping cases or pallets, Booth 1139 is where you’ll find answers to your questions, along with solutions for adding date and other codes to your packaging.
What Are We Showing at IDDBA?
You’ll be able to see our “Legend in the Baking” MFlex™ C-Wrap labeler in action; it’s ideal for labeling clamshells and other packages, for baked goods, deli meats and much more.
Be sure to check out the MFlex while you are at the show to see why it is so popular with companies in your industry.
Labeling Secondary Packaging
At IDDBA, we’ll show some of our latest solutions for adding GS1-compliant barcodes to your secondary packaging – all designed to be simple for your operators while producing the high-quality barcodes your customers demand.
You’ll have the opportunity to see:
- Our integrated case sealing and barcode solutions – the CTL and CTP.
- The revolutionary CarbonFlex™ print and apply system for adding one or two labels to your shopping cases.
- Our 258 high-speed print and apply labeler is ideal for your highest volume packaging lines.
Product Coding Solutions
We’ll be showing a range of coding technologies from our extensive portfolio:
- Thermal Inkjet Printers from ID Technology and Code Tech.
- The new RAZR high-resolution inkjet printing system.
- TTO (Thermal Transfer Overprinter) systems for printing on packaging films.
- Laser Coding Solutions
We’d love to see you at the show and discuss your needs for labeling and coding of your products and packaging.
If you are not attending but would like to learn more, contact us at IDT@ProMachBuilt.com.