1) You are a DoD contractor, or have customers who are, and you must comply with the MIL-STD-129 including RFID, MIL-STD-130 including UID labeling mandates or even both! Many are finding that these mandates are being strictly enforced.
2) You have lots of questions. Whether you are currently under mandate with shipments ready to go, or will be soon, you might be feeling overwhelmed. The rules are many and the details are cumbersome. During the informative sessions, there is plenty of time in the presentations to have your specific question answered. We try to make the exchange of ideas as interactive as possible. If you need help before the seminar, call us, leave your questions in the comment area of this article, or send us email.
3) You are buried in data: contract data entry, ASN, tracking and traceability records. Are you getting charged per transmission? Besides learning about how to print compliant labels, we make sure that we cover the complete workflow, from label and RFID tag format design, to submitting the required data electronically to the government using WAWF, UID registry and your customer for use further down the supply chain.
4) Networking Opportunities. You will have the chance to meet your peers from other companies facing the same issues as you.
5) Hands on demonstrations. Get the chance to check out RFID printers, scanners, mobile carts, and the latest UID verification systems – a rare opportunity to see all the equipment for DoD labeling in one place. See how it all fits together to simplify your DoD labeling in a unique, hands-on learning environment.
Winco ID works closely with industry experts who are working with our government to write specifications. With access to the details of the mandates and changes as they occur, Winco ID is positioned to ease you through your compliance labeling. Presenters at our seminar series have included industry leaders from companies such as InfinID, Microscan, BellHawk Systems and Newcastle Systems.
The Winco ID seminar is conducted in an entertaining, non-sales manner. Whether you have just been confronted with the need for MIL-STD-129 or 130 in a contract or you are already implementing solutions, you are sure to get something out of the morning.
The next seminar is on September 23, in Southborough, MA. The seminar is free but pre-registration is required. You can register online here, or call us at 800-325-5260, x266.
Know anyone else who might benefit from our seminar? Then download an invitation to send to a friend.