Engineered for Performance. Designed for Flexibility.
Are your loaded pallets always the same height in your labeling operation, or can they vary from one to the next? What if you are labeling cases and trays on a production line and need the performance to keep up with variable height changes when labeling?
Featuring adjustment speeds with up to 12″ vertical transitions per second, the all-electric Auto-Height Servo Stand from Panther is a simple solution to variable height labeling needs that allows printer applicators to be positioned just right for each product or pallet labeling configuration.
This simple automation process can be easily configured with both Panther and ID Technology print and apply label applicators as label application heights are determined by using a sensor that monitors incoming item sizes for correct label applicator positioning.
Minimal Maintenance and Easy Operation for Increased Throughput and Efficiency
By eliminating unnecessary pneumatics, prone to failure drive belts, or maintenance-heavy gearboxes, the all-electric direct drive servo operation simplifies complex or labor-intensive maintenance keeping your production line up and running. This greatly reduces downtime and maintenance costs and allows for even greater flexibility in the production line.
What Makes Panther’s Auto-Height Servo Stand a Great Solution?
- Perfect for variable height label application for cases and pallets – can ensure compliance with customer labeling mandates.
- Can be used with nearly all Panther and ID Technology Print and apply label applicators.
- Direct-Drive eliminates the need for complex pneumatics, belt drives, or gearboxes.
- Programmable variable speed adjustments – Up to 12″ vertical adjustment per second.
- Minimal maintenance (if any) aside from general routine inspections.
- EIP/ModBus feedback for precise positioning and motion status.
See The Auto-Height Servo Stand in Action
Like all Panther products, the Auto-Height Servo Stand is designed and built in the USA 🇺🇸 at our plant in Highlands Ranch, CO!
If you are interested in exploring variable height product labeling solutions for your products and packaging, we’d love to help. Contact us at Panther.Sales@ProMachBuilt.com or visit us online to get started!