Electronics New England 2010 tradeshow is designed for manufacturers to get a first hand look at new products and services, and keep up-to-date on current trends and issues.
This is your opportunity to network with peers and industry leaders and perhaps see what a competitor is learning. The show is co-located with Design and Manufacturing and BioMed Device. No matter what industry you specialize in, there is some thing for every manufacturer.
In the exhibit hall, you’ll see product demonstrations, ideas to help your business grow, and compare products all in one place. To maximize your time, make a list of vendors you would like to visit and made note of their booth.
Get Your Free Exhibit Hall Pass
As an exhibitor, we would like to offer you a complimentary expo hall admission – a $45 savings. Just call us at 1-800-325-5260 or use the show’s easy online registration. Look for “Quick Links” and choose “Free Expo Hall Admission” to register.
Make sure you visit Winco ID at booth #1005 for Bar Code and Labeling Solutions
- Learn how simple changes to your labeling process can increase productivity and accuracy in the manufacturing or assembly operations.
- Bar Code and Labeling for tracking and traceability.
- Simplify compliance with the US Government Military Labeling Standards (MIL-STD-130, MIL-STD-129).
- Gain a better understanding of how to manage your WAWF workflow.
- See live demonstrations of what’s new in Thermal Transfer Printing, how to incorporate RFID and high resolution printing in a high volume setting.
- How to get full color labels with your company logo, sequential data to mark products, without the full investment in hardware and software.
- Put your operations on the move with wireless scanners, portable printers, or mobile workstations.
Bring your samples of labels you use or ideas for labels you need to Winco ID at booth #1005. We will help you with your labels AND how to get the most out of your labeling and printing systems.
Let us know if you are coming to the show by leaving a comment. We’ll help you make the most of your time investment.
If you have any questions about your labeling and can’t make it to the show, let us know by leaving a comment, send an email to email@example.com or call us at 603.598.1553.
Look forward to seeing you at the show!