Are you applying labels by hand because they are quite small, wrap around the corner of a box, need special care when applied to fragile items or you need to manage the sequential numbering and traceability for distribution?
With advancements in applicator technology, having employees hand apply labels is quickly becoming obsolete.
Some labeling jobs can go from hand-application to automatic label applicators to:
- Save on labor costs per hour, speed production, efficient label handling.
- Provide straight and consistent label placement.
- Apply labels of all sizes from the smallest labels often used for electronics applications to large shipping labels for cartons and pallets.
- Apply labels around box corners, on delicate items.
- Provide connectivity with ERP and proprietary legacy WMS systems.