Using labels to identify and keep track of things is not a new concept. Neither is barcoding. Today, barcode labels are used for even more complex tracking such as work in process, warranty support, service maintenance records, and protection in the event of a recall.
But if you can’t print your labels, do you find yourself doing without? Do you manually count inventory, spend time looking for valuable assets, unable to ship to a Defense contractor because you don’t have the required RFID shipping label? The costs and consequences can be more than you think when inventory is misplaced and production shuts down. Or you incur penalties for noncompliance. Late deliveries mean unhappy customers. The real cost of not having that label can be surprising high.
Can you benefit from using a label printing service?
If you don’t have a barcode label printer (or the right barcode label printer) and investing in one doesn’t make sense for that particular application, then consider having your labels printed for you.
Here are some of the most popular reasons to look to a label printing service for some or all of your label printing jobs:
- Get high quality labels for low volume label runs.
- You don’t have barcode printers, software, and verification systems.
- Your printer is too slow or not designed to handle large runs. Get high volume label runs done faster without disruption to your current label printing operations.
- Labels from your laser printer smudges, and data is lost.
- Encode, print and verify MIL-STD-129 and RFID labels to ship to the DoD.
- You need 100% compliant UID labels; One label or many and with a Certificate of Compliance.
- You need labels with sequential bar codes or variable text.
Get Your Labels Fast and Easy With WincoID’s Label Printing Service
As a label manufacturer, Winco ID controls the entire production process – from the label specifications to the print quality, design and output. You get the highest quality labels, clean-crisp printed logos, graphics, bar codes, and text.
Any label you can think of, we can produce and preprint. You provide the details of what you need to print to WincoID and we’ll take care of the rest. We have printers in 203, 300, 400 and 600 DPI resolutions and with our label manufacturing capability can handle just about every application imaginable.
Call David Holliday at 603-598-1553 x237 or contact us here to get more from your barcode label systems.