We have been printing and encoding labels for defense contractors for a long time, but as part of our acquisition by ID Technology, we are consolidating some of our printed and encoded labels under our Logmatix® brand.
Logmatix® is the print bureau business of ID Technology and includes a wide range of variable information label products including high speed digital labels, warehouse location labels, asset labels and, of course, labels for MIL-STD-130 and 129.
Our line up of products for DoD contractors includes:
MIL-STD-129 and RFID Labels
– Preprinted Unit, Intermediate, Exterior & MSL Labels
– Certificate of Compliance per MIL-STD-129.
– Preprinted, pre-encoded RFID Labels for DFARS 252.211-7006.
– Logmatix® Traveller RFID labels for simple compliance
MIL-STD-130 UID Labels & Dataplates
– Preprinted UID labels – DFARS 252.211-7003 compliant.
– Verification report for each label
– Polyester, Polyimide, aluminum, steel, and other durable materials with overlaminates, topcoats, aggressive adhesives to withstand the harshest environments while meeting/exceeding standard requirements.
If you prefer to print and encode your labels in your own facility, we can provide complete label and RFID solutions that include printers, software, RFID and barcode readers, UID verifiers and great support.
We have worked with many defense companies, from the largest to very small business, to help make their DoD labeling a success.
If you look around our Labeling News site, you’ll find a lot of good info on MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD-130 compliance. In addition we have written two eBooks covering these issues – check out the MIL-STD-129 eBook and the MIL-STD-130 eBook, both of which are available for free download.
Whatever your DoD labeling needs, we can help. Call me at 603-598-1553 x237 to get the ID Technology Logmatix® team on your side!