Need help with labeling your products or UDI compliance?
Do you need to mark products that undergo sterilization?
Do you need to encode more than 20 characters of data in a barcode AND don’t have enough space available?
These are just some of the ways ID Technology can help medical device manufacturers with everything labeling, coding and marking. We’ll be at the upcoming BIOMEDeviceTradeshow Event in Boston, Massachusetts, March 26-27, 2014 in Booth #228
Not only will you get answers to these questions, but we’ll be there to discuss your specific label and marking challenges along with samples, and live demonstrations.
Here are some of the things you will see at Booth #228:
- Colored medical labels printed on-demand, one at a time, or in batches.
- How to comply with the FDA’s Unique Identification (UDI) labeling, marking and automatic ID requirements.
- Direct parts marking with the latest in laser equipment as a cost effective solution for permanent marking.
- Ways to improve your labeling with linear and 2D barcodes, high impact color, and automatic print and apply on production lines.
- Durable labeling and permanent marking for flexible packaging, exposure to chemicals, sterilization.
To learn ways to start or improve your labeling, coding, and marking, visit ID Technology at Booth #228.
If you are not able to join us in Boston, or want to get started now, call David Holliday at 603-598-1553 X237 or contact us here.