If your inkjet printing process isn’t keeping up with the demands of your production lines, then it may be time to upgrade your inkjet printers.
Some of the most common signs you need to upgrade your inkjet coding printers are:
- Poor performance as production demands increased.
- You need to print more lines of code.
- Older systems require more maintenance that can cause delays and added expenses.
- Parts and support for legacy printers are getting scarce and hard to find.
- Cumbersome setup procedures of the user interface.
A working or even a non-working CIJ printer from Videojet, Domino, Leibinger, Hitachi, Linx, Markem-Imaje, Keyence, BestCode or Citronix could be eligible for up to $2,500 with the ci5000 Series Trade In/Trade Up program. To find out more, please visit us here for details.
Why consider the Ci5000 Series printer?
- Owners find the CiSeries printers simple to set up and operate.
- Choose models from entry level to high speed, 1-5 lines of text, graphics and barcodes.
- New color touchscreen interface for even easier operation.
- Large ink and make up reservoirs for high volume, long runs. No need to open the cabinet to refill ink and makeup – don’t stop printing. No need to be stuck with expensive ink modules.
- Longer than ever time between servicing – now just one filter to replace.
- Automated printhead flush procedure during shutdown ensures reliable, clean start-ups.
- Specialty inks are available for food, security and other industry applications.
- Up to five years warranty protection available.
- Citronix printers are built in the U.S.A. in Arlington, Texas and have the best warranty in the industry for your peace of mind.
- Trade In/Trade Up makes it a good time to move up.
Want to learn more about the new Citronix ci5000 Series printers? Check out our First
CiSeries printers offer an efficient, reliable, non-contact way to code your products, whether plastic, metal, paper, wood, glass or other substrate type. Take advantage of the current Trade In/Trade Up Promotion that ID Technology offers on competitors equipment along with the extended warranty offering, by starting here, call 888-438-3242 Option#3, or you can contact David Holliday directly at email@example.com.