Packaging and labeling are important considerations for your product. Both serve to educate the consumer, comply with industry regulation, and differentiate your product from your competitors in several ways, including:
- Maintaining the product’s integrity during transport and storage.
- Protecting the product from deterioration due to environmental conditions.
- Containing the product in a convenient form for storage and selling efficiency.
- Disseminating information about how to use and store the product, and how to dispose of it once it is used.
- Presenting traceability information, such as barcodes, serial or lot numbers, and expiration dates.
- Engaging consumer interest through graphic design.
- Reflecting your brand’s message and identity.
Flexible packaging methods and designs continue to grow and evolve, and labeling equipment must keep pace. Since the label is an integral part of the package, you need a partner who understands your application. EPI Labelers, one of the Pro Mach Labeling and Coding companies, designs and engineers labeling machinery that integrates seamlessly into your packaging process.
The Flex-Pac labeling system is designed to work with vertical form-fill-seal bagging machines to apply labels to the film before the bag is formed. Flex-Pac is perfect for applying Instantly Redeemable Coupons (IRCs) for your marketing campaigns – EPI keeps a fleet of rental units available for your short term jobs and ID Technology can provide you and labels and coupons you need to market your brand.
As well as the EPI labeling systems, we have other solutions to enhance your flexible packaging systems.
Our thermal transfer TTO printers integrate into your packaging equipment and are ideal for printing variable information such as date codes, price and barcodes directly onto the film. Our CO2 laser printer can also print onto the film as well as carry our scoring and perforating operations.
Read EPI’s article entitled How Flexible Packaging Impacts Labeling to find out more about flexible packaging and labeling trends. Then contact us at 888-438-3242 Option#3 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can enhance your labeling application.