Breaking Down the Cost….Pros and Cons of Renting vs. Buying Labeling Equipment
Do you have a short-term production run approaching? Does your marketing department want to try a new promotional program? Maybe you just aren’t ready to commit to another piece of capital equipment. EPI Labelers has no hassle, no maintenance, and no fuss affordable rental options on all labeler systems.
- Save Time – we have machines on the shelf ready to ship. This reduces the delivery time with minimal interruption to your production line.
- Save Space – rental equipment can be sent back when the job is done. No more taking up unnecessary space in the warehouse.
- Save Money – No capital expenditures, our rentals can be expensed as part of the short-term program. The financial burden of maintenance is also passed back to the rental company, EPI.
Our rental program allows you to upgrade your facility for a short period of time for less, while creating a more efficient line. If you need to get into production fast because of a last minute promotion or incorrect information printed, the ideal solution is EPI’s rental program.
Why Not Rent?
- Higher End Cost – A lot of times renting is more expensive if you rent for extended periods of time or you rent frequently.
- No Ownership – There is no equity being built and you are at the mercy of the rental company.
How often do you have production runs? Does your marketing department run promotional programs regularly? Do you have the available capital to just buy the equipment outright? Maybe it makes sense to just buy the labeler.
- Ownership – When the property, such as an EPI labeler has a long useful life you not only gain ownership but a product that will serve your company for years.
- Save Money – Depending on how long you rent or how often you rent it could be cheaper in the long run to buy the equipment out right.
- Save Time – EPI labelers are so versatile they lend themselves to a wide variety of applications. If you own the equipment you can use it or change it to fit your company’s needs.
Why Not Buy?
- Higher Initial Cost – When buying outright you have to have more money up front, whether you pay cash or have to put 20% down on a loan.
- Maintenance – You are responsible for the cost that comes with needed maintenance.
See more info on our rental program here: Labeler Rental Program
Use our labels as well as equipment and we’ll half your rental costs!
Want to learn more about the rental program and how we can help with your labeling operations? Contact us today at 888-438-3242 Option#3. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sure to get you in touch with an expert, right in your area!