In any labeling system, synchronizing all the machine modules, such as label feed control, conveyors, top-hold stabilizers, and product spacing, is crucial to achieving the most consistent and accurate labeling results.
We wanted our EPI MFlex™ line of pressure-sensitive labeling systems to have the best possible synchronization, so it is engineered around an innovative, intelligent motion control system with a closed-loop servo system that monitors and synchronizes all aspects of the machine modules.
This means that an MFlex labeler maintains complete control over the labeling process, even if the machine speed changes or stops completely while applying a label to your product or package.
- The single IP65-rated electrical cabinet is designed to keep the electronics free of dampness and dust contamination, helping to prolong their working life.
- Quick change Titanium labeling head controls and Vanadium module motion control drives. All Titanium modules are the same, and only two types of Vanadium modules are used, keeping service and maintenance to minimum interactions.
- Compact high-powered brushless DC conveyor and product handling motors – a bonus of these motors is that they stay remarkably cool while operating, unlike the motors traditionally found on labeling equipment.
- Active closed-loop, servo label feed control ensures every label feeds at the correct speed for application to your product.
Combining all these features ensures that your MFlex labeling system is always in sync – with everything working hard behind the scenes to ensure the best possible label placement every time.
Even better, once you’ve fine-tuned your setup for a particular SKU, all the settings (including the speeds) are saved in a recipe, ready for the next time you need to run that job.
Now, that’s sophisticated!
The Mod Squad
MFlex pressure-sensitive labelers can handle a wide range of applications, including:
- C-wrap labeling for clamshells and trays
- Labeling for a wide range of round containers
- Front and back labeling for non-round products
- Top and bottom labeling for various packages
ID Technology Labels
EPI customers can enhance their labeling operations by running ID Technology labels on their MFlex labeling equipment.
With seven label production plants across North America and major investments in technology and people, ID Technlogy is the national supplier with local support.
Flexo and digitally printed labels are available as well as thermal labels for your secondary packaging – we even offer special warranty deals for customers using our labels and equipment.
The perfect solution for your c-wrap labeling and other labeling applications.
Check out our label site here: ID Technology labels.
If you want to learn more about the MFlex line up of labeling systems, or ID Technology labels, please contact us at EPI@ProMachBuilt.com; we’d love to help!